Saturday, July 26, 2008

Chapter One.

All my life i wanted nothing but one thing : to be able to share my music with the world. I spent so many nights dreaming about it, aching for it.
It was always there, in my soul pushing me and pushing me
.
and now its finally gonna happen.
I feel like im asleep.
Like someone should pinch me and wake me up.
Because this, this just has to be a dream.


Ok,so maybe i should catch you up.

My name is Ellie Lynx. [like Links] and i am going on tour to open for . . .ALL TIME LOW.


How did this happen? Well,i started singing when i was 3. I know this because my mom has video (more like blackmail) of me singing Lassie. But i didnt know that i had talent. Major talent.And after hard work, i finally got discovered. It may sound cliche,but i was discovered after creating a myspace.So i guess we ARE the myspace generation.Im 18. and so far,i can barely hold back my excitement for this tour. Its gonna open doors for me like crazyyy. and not to mention, ALL TIME LOW? Geeeez,i cant even imagine how many girls wanna kill me just because i will even be next to them.and im bringing my best friend Karan [like karen] with me. I think she's gonna fit in with the rock n roll lifestyle just fine. She's sang with a hairbrush in her underwear so many times,i halfway think she's better at it than me.

I know that the All Time Low guys are sexy,but i wont let them interupt my career.
At least, ill try.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY, this story has my site name (:
haha. i like this <3

Anonymous said...

i lied when i said i would get to it tomorrow.
haha.

my tummy hurts and i REALLY do need to sleep :/