Sunday, July 27, 2008

Chapter Two.

[scroll down for Chapter One!]


Im writing this from the bus. Im sitting here watching alex and jack fight over the silliest things. I swear they're just like brothers.We havent played a show yet,but im dying to. I dont know how im gonna get used to living on a bus with this many boys. && Alex keeps smiling at me. Yeah,just what i need,to have to turn alex gaskarth down. There he goes smiling again. Does that even mean something? Or is he just being coy? I dont know,but everytime he does it,i get weakin the knees. Wait,does that mean something? Im going to slap myself if it does.

Karan's already asleep. She's sitting right next to me, her head on my foot. Yes,i said that,her head is actually on my foot. So i cant really move but im typing as fast as i can as Alex is walking over to me.

"Heyy" he smiles and says.
"Hi", i say sweetly.
"So,what do you think of this luxury five star bus?" He says with pure sarcasm.
"Ummm,its not so bad,i guess"
"You say that now"
"Oh really?"
"Yeahh, once you get past LA and have a stinky bathroom,the glamour fades"
I laugh.
"I like your laugh" Alex says.
I laugh again. Geez Ellie, quit laughing so damn much.
"So,um, (noticin we are one barakat less) Where did Jack go?"
"IDk,wherd Karan go?"
I look down. Sure enough she's gone. How did i not know this? Wow, i mean, alex is charming,did i not even notice a human asleep at my foot walk out of the room? I guess that says something.

"So,um, this is gonna seem really forward but um, do you wanna like idk,we cant be alone very much ,but um maybe we - "
I interupt him.
"Alex, i cant. I have to focus on this.and ya know,the tour,and well,i have to become well, a monk"
"A monk?"
"No dating, ya know? Well , for now."
"Damn Monk" He says with a half witted smile.

and right then i feel like the biggest fool.
the biggest fool with the biggest crush.

But, i am a monk.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

monk (=
this is good.

Anonymous said...

Good work guys.
This is good.

Anonymous said...

I lovezz it.

Anonymous said...

I loveeeeeeee this.
Write more!
=D.

Anonymous said...

I so love this ha.
:))
write more.

Anonymous said...

haha, loveeit.

Anonymous said...

monk, niice.
I always tell people that I'm practicing to be a nun when they bring up my lack for boyfriend.
haha. :]