Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Chapter 3

Im sitting here all alone. Its about 3 am and no one's awake but me.I cant sleep. Guilt,frustration,and anxiety are building up inside me. I still cant believe i turned Alex Gaskarth down. Alex Gaskarth, am i crazy? Im starting to think so.

I hear giggles. Wait, i thought i was the only one up. I listen closely.

"Shhhhh Jack , youll wake everyone up" I hear someone say. Geez, we havent played one show and Jacks already got a groupie.
"Oh,its ok, Alex is out like a light and i dont know about Ellie, but to be honest Karan, i dont care" Jack speaks in a charming voice.

Ugh. This is awful. I hate groupies. I mean, come on, this girl - wait a sec, he said Karan.

Karan is in there with Jack! Oh my god. Ummm, i dont know what to do.

"I think Ellie would freak if she saw us." Karan speaks. If she only knew.

I rush off to my bed. I dont need to hear anymore.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ok, so today Alex got up and acted like nothing happened. I think he knew i didnt need to think about anything else but tonight. Tonight. Tonight is my first show!!
Omg, i can barely contain myself. We're in Maryland so this is a very important hometown show too.
Im in the dressing room freaking out. i have my own dressing room. I look toward my closet and pick out the best outfit i can. A Glamour Kills shirt and hot pink Hot Topic skinny jeans.

I pull off my shirt and right as i do that -

"Hey Ellie, i got a question - WHOA!" Alex says as he walks in on me.

"Im sorry, ill go" He says leaving.

Oh my god, that DIDNT just happen. That couldnt have.

But it did.
I pull on my shirt and rush out.

"Alex!" i say giggling. I couldnt believe what just happened, or why i was laughing about it.

"Im sooo sorry Ellie. I was just gonna ask if Jack had already asked you about Remembering Sunday and then Boom, your topless!"

I cant help but laugh at this. He totally didnt mean to, and i know it.

"Its totally okay, and Jack already asked me. Im super excited. My first show!"

"Well, i got another question."

"What?"

"Are you ready?"

God,i hope so.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahhhaha. nicee.
i like how akaward it was.
it's really good.
:D

Anonymous said...

i love this so much :DDD

ATLHalle(: said...

OH NOOOO!
(:
i love your story.
it's delicous.

Anonymous said...

Gahh. Update before I castrate you. This is too good. :)